SCC’s partnership with Aberdeen Group gives SCC members the opportunity to participate in periodic research studies and full access to Aberdeen’s research library. Direct access to the research library alone, which contains over 6,500 documents, typically costs $995 per year.
Here is a sample of Aberdeen’s research categories:
- Manufacturing - Plant floor automation, enterprise asset management, manufacturing execution systems, lean manufacturing, enterprise manufacturing intelligence and quality management systems.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Supply chain planning, supply chain execution, supply chain finance, and global trade management.
- Product Innovation & Engineering - PLM, product portfolio management, new product development, CAD/CAM, computer aided analysis, digital manufacturing.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Corporate performance management, ERP applications.
- Global Supply Management - Strategic sourcing, contact lifecycle management, procurement, e-payables, contract labor, and telecommunication cost management.
About Aberdeen Group
Aberdeen Group is a leading provider of research and market intelligence. Aberdeen regularly conducts primary research based on a pool of over 500,000 panel participants. The results of each survey offer insights by industry sector, company size, and geography, as well as by job role, business process and technology.
For questions about the partnership between Aberdeen Research and SCC call +1 202 962 0440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.