SCOR User Meeting
Institute for Peace & Justice Building
San Diego, CA 92110
Reception Sponsored By
Program highlights include:
- Council overview: SCC Year in Review by Executive Director; and Future Plans by Board of Directors
- Research updates: SCOR for Energy, Oil & Gas special interest group research; SCOR for Risk Management metrics and best practices development; Skill Sets Development for SCOR processes; and DCOR (design chain) Enhancements for 2.0
- Implementation insights: 10 presentations on large scale SCOR implementations or unique framework implementations
- Interactive workshops: SCORmark Benchmarking or Achieving and Sustaining World Class Continuous Improvement
View the detailed agenda in Adobe PDF here: click to download.
Event at a Glance:
- Tuesday afternoon, January 19, features an introductory session on SCOR and SCC. This session is free and open to anyone new or seeking a refresher on the basics of the Council and models.
- Wednesday, January 20, provides research updates and concurrent implementation presentations by SCOR and DCOR users, as well as an evening reception sponsored by IBM.
- Thursday morning, January 21, includes two workshop options and concludes with the annual members’ luncheon with the board of directors.
Who should attend?
This event is designed for those individuals who are actively planning, using, advancing and enhancing SCOR models in their organizations. It is open to both members and non-members of SCC in industry, public sector, academia or consulting.
Pricing and discounts
- SCC, APICS, AME or ISM San Diego members: $250
- Non-members: $500
- USD Students and Alumni: $100